Sunday, July 29, 2007

Movie Night July 28th2007

Tonight was movie night at our house! Can you guess what they all wanted to watch? LOL Those of you who talk to us often know how much Brian and the kids love Rocky movies! I say kids in stead of boys because even Katelyn likes the movies! Yes, our little girl is also a Balboa fan! She is as feminine as they come so it has been funny to see her get excited and ask to watch Rocky movies! Tonights movie was Rocky VI. During the movie I needed to run over to my Grandmothers for a little bit and when I got back this is whatI found! LOL Sleeping kids and I am surprised I did not also find a sleeping husband to boot! Usually once one of them falls asleep it is like a domino effect and they all go one by one! They are just going to love me when they see this post! I hust couldn't resist! HA! HA! I hope you enjoy them and get a little laugh! Also, check out all of Kate's dolls. She wanted to make sure they had a nice comfy spot so they could watch the movie too! LOL











8 comments:

DD said...

I was hoping Brian would have the purple sweatpants on :-) Looks like a fun family night!!

Kristy Lynn said...

How fun! Looks like you watched an exciting movie! What one is it?

xxoo

Kristy Lynn said...

We love Rocky movies too!! We watched the Russia one (don't remember what number that one was :) last weekend.

Anonymous said...

I think the russian one is rocky 4??? Not sure. But jen.. you should post their new bedspreads I want to see!

Love,
Britt

TK said...

LOL that is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

drama!! where's grandmama?

Aunt kellis

TK said...

Hey I want to see the purple sweatpants too! LOL!.......do you still have them?

Anonymous said...

Hey next time can I snuggle and watch the movie ... Looks like the all had a great time..Enjoy time goes by to fast
Loce Auntie Laura

Welcome To Our Blog

We decided to create this blog for all of our friends and family who live near and far so that they may keep up with us! Life goes by too fast and we thought it would be fun to give you a glimpse of what goes on in our lives. You will soon find out we are a family that loves to laugh, have fun, and create drama. I am sure that will become evident as you see all of our posts. We hope to spread some of our fun and drama your way! We hope that you will leave our blog feeling uplifted and encouraged! Please fill us in on how you are doing too! We would love to hear from you!