Thursday, September 13, 2007

Brothers Sept 13, 2007

I just love this picture and I had to share it with you all! Katelyn is one lucky girl! She has 3 big brothers who love her very much! I hope they continue to dote over her as she gets older just as they do now! A few months ago she came up to me while I was doing dishes and said, "Mom I am sad for you." I asked her why and she said, "because you never had any brothers!" It really moved me because I often have thought it would be nice if she could have a sister but this just goes to show that God gives each of us exactly what we need. This picture reminds me of that and makes me happy!

7 comments:

MOMMYXTHREE said...

That is so true.
I love the updated picture. I've been checking on here often. You should post your recipes and bargains you are always finding.:)

Kristy Lynn said...

I love how she is tenderly touching Juniors MARGUY CHIN!

Anonymous said...

Awww sooo cute! i love those kids.
you need to update more!
love,
britt

DD said...

OK, can I mention for like the 18th time that I LOVE that DRESS!!! Please save it for Annabelle!!

TK said...

Love that picture Jen! Let's do a photo shoot again, real soon!
love,
mom

TK said...

Love that picture Jen! Let's do a photo shoot again, real soon!
love,
mom

KK said...

Such a good pic..you should blow it up and put it in your house!

Welcome To Our Blog

We decided to create this blog for all of our friends and family who live near and far so that they may keep up with us! Life goes by too fast and we thought it would be fun to give you a glimpse of what goes on in our lives. You will soon find out we are a family that loves to laugh, have fun, and create drama. I am sure that will become evident as you see all of our posts. We hope to spread some of our fun and drama your way! We hope that you will leave our blog feeling uplifted and encouraged! Please fill us in on how you are doing too! We would love to hear from you!