Thursday, August 16, 2007

More Partying! I am really enjoying my 29th B-Day!

Happy Birthday to me! I like how this birthday goes on and on! This is my beautiful Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake! It not only looked amazing but it also tasted delicious! It was worth every calorie! Yes! Another Celebration! We were traveling on my birthday weekend and had a little party at my Mom and Dad's House in Maryland, which was a blast. However Brian and the kids had more surprises in store for me!
They went out shopping tonight and they all came walking in with the cutest little packages! I still can't decide whether I like the bags or what was inside of them better! They were just too cute! It was even cuter watching them all walk up to me with big proud smiles on their faces carrying their bags to me! They were so proud of their purchases!

OK, so for those of you who are wondering what was in the bags! They were all of my favorite scents of wall flowers from the White candle company and Yankee Candle! There was also a Starbucks gift certificate in one! You can't go wrong with these gifts! They are like candy for the nose and Starbucks speaks for itself! LOL I can almost taste my Caramel Frappuccino now!

All in all these 4 Angels are the best presents ever! They are all so sweet and I feel very loved and so blessed to have such a wonderful family!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww how nice!

TK said...

awwwwwwwwwww that is so nice! You are blessed Jen!
love,
mom

KK said...

Very nice!!!!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Happy 5th 29th Anniversary Birthday! You are blessed.........I love presents from the kids : )

Anonymous said...

just think you can do it again next year to
celabrate your 29th all over again .. Love it..Sweet Good Job Dad for making it happen.. Love aunt Laura

Kristy Lynn said...

That cake looked SOOOOOO good! You are so lucky to have such an amzing set of kids :) and hubby!

DD said...

HEY no 29th anymore from you since I turend 29 this year! :-) I love the packages! Too cute!! And Kate's DRESSS.......save that for Annabelle ;-)

Anonymous said...

you need to update more. :-) i had fun visitin you!!

love,
britt

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jen! The cake looks yummy!!! LOve, Di, ed and Alex

Anonymous said...

I know i Brian Jr is the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome To Our Blog

We decided to create this blog for all of our friends and family who live near and far so that they may keep up with us! Life goes by too fast and we thought it would be fun to give you a glimpse of what goes on in our lives. You will soon find out we are a family that loves to laugh, have fun, and create drama. I am sure that will become evident as you see all of our posts. We hope to spread some of our fun and drama your way! We hope that you will leave our blog feeling uplifted and encouraged! Please fill us in on how you are doing too! We would love to hear from you!