Monday, August 13, 2007

It's My Party! August12, 2007

OK here it is my 29th Birthday Celebration! Yes, you read that correctly 29! Hey it is my blog and if I want to be 29 again I will and I will enjoy every minute of it! Even if I do only look 27!
I am so proud to finally feature my sister Kelly on my blog! Even if she does have to share the spotlight with me in this one! LOL Kelly you know you love to be featured! I am sure this will be the first of many on my blog with Kelly! LOL I am not sure why it took so long for her to make the blog! Anyway here she is in all her glory being featured! Love you Kelly! LOL An absolutely fabulous picture with Brittany! Need I say more? LOL
Here is a lovely Birthday Greeting Card from My Mom and Dad! I loved the card! It makes me feel young! Next to the card is the fasionable Starbucks mug that I received from Brittany! She is determined to make sure that if I drink Iced coffee that I do it in style! Britt you are so thoughtful! I will drink my Starbucks with pride and look like a fasioniesta while doing so!









Here are the kids giving their Mom love! It feels good to be fought over once in a while! It doesn't get any better then this! Thank you all for making my birthday such a wonderful day! LOL

7 comments:

KK said...

We should've stayed longer! Look like you guys had a blast! So, If you just turned 29 I guess I'm only 25...OH, I like that!

Jennifer said...

No! I think that would mean you are 26 hun! LOL Nice try! LOL

TK said...

Ya and I'm 40! wait I don't want to be 40 again, Menopause! LOL!

Kristy Lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JENNIFER
HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

sorry I'm a day late...but it doesn't mean I don't love you!!
xxoo

Anonymous said...

keep the updates coming. I'm glad you liked the mug. let me know how the iced coffee recipes turn out!

love,
britsy

Anonymous said...

love it!! yes..and where is the cookin pics??? i'll be waitin to be featured!

Anonymous said...

Well if mom is 40 well that means I am only 39 wowo .... Well only in the movies... Happy Birthday you look Beautiful Darling just Beautiful , Enjoy each and every day... Love to you Always Aunt Laura <3

Welcome To Our Blog

We decided to create this blog for all of our friends and family who live near and far so that they may keep up with us! Life goes by too fast and we thought it would be fun to give you a glimpse of what goes on in our lives. You will soon find out we are a family that loves to laugh, have fun, and create drama. I am sure that will become evident as you see all of our posts. We hope to spread some of our fun and drama your way! We hope that you will leave our blog feeling uplifted and encouraged! Please fill us in on how you are doing too! We would love to hear from you!